- KGS Creative Consulting builds and deploys d-Portal (digital interconnected web portals) marketplace services that enables an interchange between suppliers and consumers of goods and services with integrated workflow components for finance, manufacturing, customer relationship management, supply chains, analytics and electronic commerce.
- Frequent visitors will have access to RSS and news feeds and other kinds of online digital content that the d-portal pulls from multiple sources and then displays in one centralized place. You can think of it as a content hub for information and communication. Web portal development requires a number of integrated business tools, including rich application development, client-side and server-side scripting, registration systems and more.
- KGS Creative Consulting uses a range of marketing channels and tools in combination with applied marketing techniques. Using various marketing communication tools to targeted channels allows us to focus on communicating a message to its desired market. Those tools can consist of anything from: advertising, personal selling, direct marketing, sponsorship, communication, promotion and public relations.
- Visual design, also commonly known as graphic design, user interface design, communication design, and visual communication, represents the aesthetics or look-and-feel of the front end of any user interface. Graphic treatment of interface elements is often perceived as the visual design. The purpose of visual design is to use visual elements like colors, images, and symbols to convey a message to its audience.
- UX designers' main goal is to solve the end-users' problems, and thus the ability to communicate the design to stakeholders and developers is critical to the ultimate success of the design. Regarding UX specification documents, these requirements depend on the client or the organization involved in designing a product.
- Depending on the type of project, the specification documents can also include flow models, cultural models, personas, user stories, scenarios and any prior user research. Documenting design decisions, in the form of annotated wireframes, gives the developer the necessary information they may need to successfully code the project.
Visualization and Creative Concept Explorations
KGS Creative Consulting UI-UX architects’ main goal is to solve the end-users' problems, and thus the ability to communicate the design to our developers is critical to the ultimate success of the project. Regarding UX exploration style-sheets, these requirements depend on our collaboration with the client who is involved in designing the product.
Multi-Enterprise Cloud Applications
KGS Creative Consulting approach is to leverage the cloud to create collaborative networks. We have partnered with industry leaders and of multi-enterprise cloud connectivity networks that connect trading partners, allowing companies to exchange information and work collaboratively, securely and in real time.
Predictive Business Intelligence
Predictive Intelligence is a method of delivering experiences unique to each individual. It enables marketers to observe customer behavior, and with every action taken, build a profile of customer preferences. That information is then used to deliver content specific to each customer in real time—across any web-based channel like the web, email, mobile or even a call center.
Appboard Visualization Dashboards
KGS Creative Consulting visual designer will ensures that the visual representation of the design effectively communicates the data and hints at the expected behavior of the product. At the same time, our visual designer is responsible for conveying the brand messaging in the product and for creating a positive first impression for your customers.
Strategic Cloud Marketing
The process to organize efforts to market your goods and services in the cloud through integrated digital experiences, by which we quantify every single end user. The goal is to use advertising methods to target customers via online applications through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and various online portals to target consumers and various online d-portals to target consumers.
The global marketplace is competitive and you need a company to help you eclipse your competitors. Every company has some sort of go-to-market statement, value-add proposition and unique selling point. Our work gets results and also wins awards.
We are different!
We work with our clients on their marketing, branding, application design development, creative designs, and d-portal design projects. We help launch, manage, and grow brand awareness with vision and creativity.
Grow network awareness
The PHP Transport's leadership team brings 3o+ years of creative expertise in building, deploying digital marketplace networks and implementing to our clients’ brands, focusing on every aspect of a company’s personality and identity.
Focus on the community